This product typically takes 1-2 working days to dispatch
Our coffee travels with us, so we've always been on the look out for the ideal reusable coffee cup, but finding just the right one has been challenging in the past. Many of the travel mugs out there are ugly, clunky, too easily damaged or worse-yet, lined with plastic that might be leaching chemicals into our coffee! We're thrilled to say that we've finally discovered a reusable coffee cup that addresses all of these issues, is made from sustainable materials and has some serious style - meet the eCoffee Cup.
The eCoffee Cup was designed to address the problem of 100 billion disposable cups that go into land-fill every year. Not only is this a huge amount of wasted material, but most of these aren't even biodegradable. The eCoffee Cup is made from organic bamboo fibre which is reusable, but also biodegradable and naturally free of nasty chemicals like BPAs & phthalates. It's also sterile meaning that it won't alter the flavour or your coffee!
Available in a wide and constantly changing range of styles, we really think that the eCoffee Cup is as good as it gets when it comes to vessels for our beloved beverage on the go (or anywhere for that matter). Buy one and help to stop the impact of disposable coffee cups on the environment, while drinking your coffee in style!
eCoffee Cup Features
- Super light - weighs just 135g
- Available in 250ml, 340ml & 400ml capacity (select using the drop-down)
- Dishwasher safe
- Free of petrochemicals
- Made of organic bamboo fibre & non-GMO corn starch
- Lid and heat sleeve made of food grade silicone (also free of BPAs & phthalates)
- Drip-proof resealable lid design
- Naturally sterile - won't impart flavours
- Made in a BSCI and SEDEX (Supplier Ethical Data Exchange) accredited factory
Some important notes:
- The eCoffee Cup is not suitable for microwaves (but who wants to microwave their coffee anyway?)
- The lid and heat-sleeve are not dishwasher safe (though the cup itself certainly is)
- The cup should be cleaned soon after use to avoid staining