This product typically takes 3-4 working days to dispatch
This coffee from El Salvador from our friends at Quaffee is perfect for someone who wants a single origin that is still very much 'coffee coffee'. Its flavours are classic with nuts and dark chocolate dominating, though the occasional hint of fruit acidity does make itself known from time to time as well.
We particularly enjoyed this coffee in immersion brews like a plunger or siphon, and this also makes it well-suited to the Chemex, that involves a much longer extraction than other pour-overs. Its classic character will also work very well in espresso.
- Roast used: Intense heat initially with medium charge. Then heat eased off while airflow introduced, then intense heat into first crack and a slight level off once first crack starts.
- Prime Attributes: Initially Peach and then nutty coffee with a medium body
- Producers: 50 small scale farmers
- Mill: Montecristo
- Region: Chalatenango
- Country: El Salvador
- Processing: Washed
- Harvest Time: December - February
- Species/Varietal: 100% Arabica: Bourbon, Pacas
- Altitude grown: 1,200 - 1,600 masl