The lead time for this item may vary depending on local stock availability. We'd encourage you to contact us to confirm timelines before you order. We would also be happy to put together a complete quote for you.
The Expobar "Hey" HC-600 ODG (V1) Espresso Grinder, like the Expobar Espresso machines, is a great value for money, entry-level commercial offering. Solidly built, reliable and quite affordable, this coffee grinder will thrive in small to medium sized cafes.
The HC-600 ODG (V1) grinder offers on demand functionality, with 3 independent dosing modes, selected using a dial and digital display. It can be used in continuous mode, where you are able to control the start and stop manually, or using a programmable single or double dose.
With a large hopper and a shot counter, the HC-600 espresso grinder has everything you need to manage serious volumes, so whether you're just getting started or adding another grinder to your setup, The Expobar HC-600 Espresso Grinder is a great choice.
Expobar Hey HC-600 ODG (V1) Espresso Grinder features
- Heavy-duty, cast aluminium body
- Micro adjustment grind setting (stepless)
- Programmable single and double doses
- LCD display and counter mode selector
- Working mode selector (single, double continuous)
- Dose counter
Expobar Hey HC-600 ODG (V1) Espresso Grinder specifications
- Burrs diameter: 64mm (flat)
- Power: 350W
- RPM: 1,550
- Grinding speed: 6 - 9kg per hour
- Dosing capacity: 4 -18g per dose (programmable)
- Hopper capacity: 1.2kg
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 210 x 560 x 330mm
- Net weight: 13kg
- Gross weight: 15kg
- Power: 350W
- Voltage / Frequency: 230V/50Hz or 110V/60Hz or 220V/60Hz