This product typically takes 1-2 working days to dispatch
The Hey Cafe HC-600 On Demand Espresso Grinder, is a great value for money, entry-level commercial offering. Solidly built, reliable and quite affordable, this coffee grinder will thrive in small to medium-sized cafes.
The HC-600 espresso grinder offers on demand functionality, with 4 independent dosing modes, selected using a digital display, as well as two continuous running modes. Thanks to its 64mm hardened steel burrs and heavy-duty design, it is both fast and relatively quiet for a large commercial grinder.
The HC-600 also offers stepless grind adjustment, allowing you to fine-tune your extractions. It is designed to help you with a fast and seamless workflow with an edgeless design and hands-free grinding with any portafilter.
All these features make the HC-600 unrivalled at the price point. If you're looking to serve larger volumes of coffee on a constrained budget without sacrificing quality, this is an excellent choice.
Expobar Hey HC-600 On Demand Espresso Grinder features
- Hardened steel burrs
- Heavy-duty, cast aluminium body
- Stepless grind adjustment
- Minimal retention
- Fast grinding speed
- Programmable single, double & triple doses
- Universal portafilter holder for hands-free grinding
- Low noise levels
Expobar Hey HC-600 On Demand Espresso Grinder specifications
- Burr diameter: 64mm (flat)
- Burr material: Hardened steel
- Power: 350W
- RPM: 1,550
- Grinding speed: 6 - 9kg per hour
- Dosing capacity: 4 -18g per dose (programmable)
- Hopper capacity: 1.2kg
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 210 x 570 x 350mm
- Net weight: 11.5kg
- Gross weight: 13kg
- Power: 350W
- Voltage / Frequency: 220-240 V/50 Hz; 220-240 V/60 Hz; 110 V/60 Hz