This product typically takes 1-2 working days to dispatch
Klean Kanteen is an American family-owned business founded in 2004. Their initial claim to fame was releasing the first stainless steel, BPA-free reusable water bottle, but the company has evolved into a manufacturer of many different reusable drinking vessels, made using non-toxic materials and sustainable processes, all while giving back to the communities around them.
Over the years, Klean Kanteen has really made a name for itself with its insulated mugs and flasks and the TKPro is no exception. This flask is the perfect solution for the outdoor adventure enthusiast wanting to take hot coffee to enjoy on the top of the mountain, or the surfer wanting to bring his coffee to the beach, or even the early morning commuter who wants to have hot coffee on his drive to work.
The TKPro is feature-rich, yet still sleek and simple. It has double-walled insulation that will keep your drink hot for hours, a cap that doubles as a cup and a convenient, 360° pouring angle, pour through lid. As with all Klean Kanteen products, this travel flask is free from BPAs and other nasty plastics and chemicals.
Brew your coffee in the morning and take it with you, confident that it will still be hot and taste great when you decide to drink it.
Klean Kanteen TKPro Insulated Coffee Flask features & specifications
- Stainless steel & silicone construction
- Double-wall vacuum insulation will keep drinks hot for hours
- Climate Lock™ double-wall vacuum insulation is rated to keep drinks hot for up to 38 hours and iced for up to 100 hours
- TK Closure™ internal thread design increases thermal performance
- Klean Coat™ chip-resistant powder coat finish - 4X more durable than previous and formulated for human and environmental health (Brushed Stainless has no coating)
- Includes integrated, double-walled cup
- Electropolished interior is safe, non-toxic process and won't impart flavours
- 360° pour through lid allows for easy, drip-free pouring from any angle
- Hand washing is recommended for all Insulated products
Materials: 18/8 food-grade electropolished stainless steel and silicone