The lead time for this item may vary depending on local stock availability. We'd encourage you to contact us to confirm timelines before you order. We would also be happy to put together a complete quote for you.
La Marzocco is one of the most trusted brands in the world of coffee. When you walk into a cafe and you see a La Marzocco espresso machine on the counter, you know that the establishment takes their coffee seriously. La Marzocco equipment is an excellent investment for any coffee-serving establishment, and now, the most discerning home baristas can make a similar investment in the quality of their espresso.
Introducing the La Marzocco Linea Mini
The La Marzocco Linea Mini puts all the functionality, control and precision of a high-end commercial machine in the hands of the coffee lover at home. It is in fact a single group version of the La Marzocco Linea commercial range, just in a smaller, more colourful package made for kitchen counters.
Despite its smaller size, the Linea Mini includes features that would satisfy any commercial environment. You have precise pressure and temperature control with separate analogue gauges and PID technology. The espresso machine includes two boilers - one large one for steaming and one smaller boiler for the espresso extractions themselves, which allows temperature adjustments to take effect quickly.
It features separate controls and wands for steam and hot water, as well as La Marzocco's famous brew paddle to pull your shots. This, in combination with an electronic 1-second pre-infusion, will ensure optimal extractions. Finishing touches like a magnetically connected, easy to remove drip tray, an ample 2.5L water reservoir, a tamper and milk frothing pitcher included in the box, and barista lights to illuminate your shots ensure that your Linea Mini will be a pleasure to use.
La Marzocco Linea Mini - Available In Multiple Colours
With all its functionality and La Marzocco's classic style, the home barista also has the option of choosing among a range of different colours for their coffee brewing center piece. When you make an enquiry, please let us know what colour(s) you're interested in so we can check availability.
Linea Mini Espresso Machine Feature Summary
- Dual boilers with PID brew temperature control
- Temperature adjustment wheel
- Internal reservoir or optional plumbing kit
- Highly stable thermal system with pre-heat coil
- Internal rotary pump
- Adjustable pump pressure
- Barista lights to illuminate your shots
- 1 second pre-infusion stage
- Classic paddle group actuator
- Stainless steel body and boilers
- Magnetic pop-out drip tray
- Separate hot water spout and steam wand
- Included in the box:
- Linea Mini espresso machine
- Commercial 58mm stainless steel portafilter with double spouts
- Spare single spout for portafilter
- 7g, 14g & 21g filter baskets
- Blank filter basket for back-flushing
- 350ml steaming pitcher
- 58mm steel tamper
- Water test kit
- Espresso machine cleaning powder
La Marzocco Linea Mini Espresso Machine Specifications
- Internal reservoir capacity: 2.5L
- Steam boiler capacity: 3L
- Brew boiler capacity: 0.17L
- Height: 38cm
- Width: 36cm
- Depth: 45cm
- Weight: 30kg
- Power: 1820W
- Voltage: 220-240V