This product typically takes 2-3 working days to dispatch
This latest Colombian find by our friends at Origin is a pleasant, easy-drinking all-rounder of a coffee. It has plenty of body and sweetness, as well as some subtle fruity notes that may remind you of plums or raisins. It also has a savoury or spicy quality that contributes to overall experience.
Whether you enjoy espresso-style or filter-style coffees, this coffee will be easy to enjoy in whatever brew method you tend to favour.
- Flavour: Caramel, Plum, Nutmeg
- Body: Medium-Heavy, Round
- Roast: Light-Medium
- Acidity: Tart, Apple
- Suitable For: Siphon, Pourover, Espresso
- Farm: Finca El Nivel
- Altitude: 1,680 to 1,750 metres above sea level
- Owner: Flor de Apía SAS
- Varietals: Castillo
- Processing: Fully washed & dried in silos, guardiolas or patios
- Town/City: Apía, Vereda Miravalles
- Region: Risaralda
- Country: Colombia