This product typically takes 2-3 working days to dispatch
This new Costa Rican single origin coffee from our friends at Origin should please all the classic coffee palates out there. Despite it being a honey process, its flavours are a wonderful example of the more traditional Central American profiles. Its creamy, medium-bodied, very smooth and full of nutty notes.
To get the best out of it, you'll either have to brew it as espresso or use a full immersion method like the siphon or the French Press. In any of those brew methods, it's an easy drinking delight.
- Flavour: Custard, Cherry, Lavender
- Body: Medium, Smooth
- Roast: Light-Medium
- Acidity: Pleasant, Berry
- At its Best: Aeropress, Mokapot, Espresso
- Farm: Finca Gamboa
- Owner: Martin Gutierrez Monge
- Varietals: Caturra & Catuai
- Processing: Between yellow and red honey, then dried on patios
- Altitude: 1,750 - 1,800 masl
- Town/City: Santa Maria
- Region: Tarrazu
- Country: Costa Rica