Cape Coffee Beans is South Africa's leading retailer in the speciality coffee space, both online and offline, and has been recognised as one of the country's top eCommerce companies.
We're looking for someone to join the team as an Operations Intern, helping to dispatch orders and manage our inventory.
Specific responsibilities would include:
- Picking & packing orders
- Receiving & unpacking inventory
- Inventory counting
- Other work as required by the business
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Great attention to detail
- A good degree of computer literacy (we work with cloud-based software)
- An appetite to learn (there will be a lot to learn)
- The ability to remember the information you learn about products and our processes
- A high level of motivation
- A high degree of reliability
- A positive disposition
It would also be helpful to have an interest in coffee. Specific experience dealing with retail, wholesale or eCommerce inventory and logistics would be helpful but is not strictly necessary provided that you're ready to learn.
This is a full time position for a 6 month duration, that would be primarily based at our HQ in Claremont, Cape Town. For the right candidate, we would be prepared to discuss part time work (at least 50% of full time) or longer or shorter contract durations. There may be an opportunity for longer term employment depending on business requirements in the future.
How to apply
To, please fill out an online application using Google forms: https://forms.gle/8M6BwPkLGfViM4Sj7
Please allow up to 30 mins to complete the application. If you are successful, we'll invite you to interview at our HQ in Claremont, Cape Town.