This product typically takes 1-2 working days to dispatch
The Acaia Pearl has long been regarded as the ultimate scale for coffee brewing, so it's hard to imagine that there might be something even better out there. Nevertheless Acaia has released just that.
Thankfully the new Acaia Pearl S Coffee Scale is not a complete break from the original. In fact, it looks almost exactly the same on first glance, but under the hood it offers a lot more. Firstly, it expands the capacity of the scale to 3kg (from the original 2kg). It also then includes an easier to read, wider dot matrix display, which allows it to show all kinds of useful and additional information.
The Acaia Pearl S can display things like your pouring flow rate right on the scale. It even has a pouring practice mode. It can also guide you through recipes live, which you have saved, or perhaps you've downloaded from your favourite coffee professionals.
Like the original Acaia Pearl, the Pearl S is incredibly accurate and responsive. It can be used standalone or in combination with a complete suite of applications for Android & iOS. Just tether to the scale using bluetooth and you'd be amazed at the things you can do and track!
With great finishing touches like better readability in sunlight, personalised brewing modes and a portafilter weighing mode, this really makes the Acaia Pearl S the best large platform coffee scale out there for both amateur and professional baristas.
If you're looking for a scale for espresso, have a look at the Acaia Lunar
Acaia Pearl S features
- Step by Step Coffee Brewguide
- Real-time Flow-rate Display
- Personalized Brewing Modes
- Pour Over Coffee Practice Mode
- Optimized Sunlight Readability
- Portafilter Mode
- Touch-sensitive buttons
- Rubberised base for counter grip
- Spill-proof construction
- Industrial grade reading stability
- Built in two-way timer (also syncs with phone through apps & bluetooth connectivity)
- Auto-off customisation (to prevent shut-off during brewing)
- Rechargeable USB power supply for 20-30 hrs of operation (via standard micro-USB port)
- Can be used standalone or with app
Inside the box
- Acaia Pearl S Coffee Scale
- Heat-resistant silicone pad
- Micro-USB cable
Acaia Pearl S coffee scale specifications
- 20ms ultra-fast response time
- 3000g capacity
- 0.1g, highly sensitive resolution - can even measure effects of evaporation
- LED Dot-matrix display
- Dimensions: 160mm(W) x 160mm(L) x 32mm(H)
- Aprox. weight: 606g
- Battery: Lithium ion, USB rechargeable
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0
Acaia apps available
- Acaia Coffee - Starter app for brewing prints & ratio conversion
- Brewmaster - Coffee log for live recording of brews
- Updaters- To Upgrade your Acaia Pearl with new releases
- Brewbar - Track multiple scales & brews
- Brewguide - Download and share brewing recipes