This product typically takes 1-2 working days to dispatch
Baratza is a fairly new name in the South African coffee industry, but in the United States where the company is based, it has earned the reputation as the ultimate brand for home coffee grinders. We were among the first to sell Baratza's entry level Encore grinder for manual brewing here in SA, as well as the high end home espresso Sette 270 series. Our latest release from Baratza is the Virtuoso Plus, a high quality offering for manual brewing applications.
The Virtuoso Plus is actually an updated version of the original Virtuoso. Like the Encore, it's simple to use, features 40 individual grind settings and is perfect for most home brewing applications. It builds on the Encore's strengths with an improved burr set for greater consistency and almost double the grinding speed.
The Plus version of the Virtuoso that we're selling also incorporates a time-based dose controlled via a rotary knob. For those filling the hopper and wanting a predictable dose at the push of a button, this does the job perfectly. We would highly recommend it for any manual brewing application.
Baratza Virtuoso Plus features
- Intuitive rotary control
- Programmable dose up to 40s in 0.1s increments
- High torque DC motor - 550 RPM
- 40mm hardened stainless steel conical burrs
- 40x different grind settings
- ~2g/s grinding speed
- Minimal grinds left in grinder for maximum freshness
Baratza Virtuoso Plus specifications
- Grind range: 200 - 1200 microns
- Hopper capacity: ~225g
- Grind bin capacity: ~140g
- Weight: 3.6kg
- Power rating: 230V AC, 120W, 50/60 Hz, 0.5A
- No load burr speed: 550 RPM
- Dimensions: 12cm W x 35cm H x 16cm D