This product typically takes 2-3 working days to dispatch
For the last year or two, we've been privileged to be able to offer a few different coffees grown in Burundi and processed by the Long Miles Coffee Project. Each one of them has been a joy to drink, and this latest release from our friends at Legado confirms the trend - they seem to be getting better and better.
This washed coffee from the Nkonge Hill is full of sweet honey and orange flavours. It's delightfully bright, particularly in paper-filtered brew methods and we found it a particular joy to drink in an Aeropress and a French Press.
- Tasting Notes: Orange, Honey, Long Finish
- Roast: Light-Medium
- Brewing Method Suggestions: Versatile, Filter Machine, V-60 Pour Over, Chemex, Plunger (French Press), Aeropress, Siphon & Espresso
- Producer: Long Miles Coffee Project (1392 farmers)
- Harvest: April-June
- Variety: Bourbon
- Processing method: Fully Washed & Sundried
- Region: Kayanza
- Country: Burundi
- Elevation: 1,941-2,127 masl