This product typically takes 2-3 working days to dispatch
This single origin coffee from El Salvador was grown by a farmer who has won his country's Cup of Excellence competition no less than 8 times! Gilberto Baraona has earned his accolades with a dedication to experimentation, as much as to quality. He's leading the charge on the use of new varieties of coffee, and with this, more traditional Red Bourbon, he may just change your perspective on El Salvadorian coffee.
Unlike many of its straight-laced, nutty compatriots, this coffee is incredibly complex. Flavours like peach and honey accompany the more subtle hazelnut notes, and combine with some elegant florals to create taste experiences like Turkish delight or nougat in the cup. Each brew seemed to yield something delicious and different, and we really think this is a coffee you will want to experiment with as much as possible.
- Roast: Light-Medium
- Tasting Notes: Peach, Jasmine, Super sweet
- Brewing Method Suggestions: Versatile, but a fantastic espresso or espresso-based drink. Also incredible on Aeropress
- Producer: Gilberto Baraona – Los Pirineos Farm
- Harvest: January – March
- Varietal: Red Bourbon
- Processing Method: Fully Washed and Sun Dried
- Region: Tepacan, Usulutan
- Country: El Salvador
- Elevation: 1,550 masl