This product typically takes 2-3 working days to dispatch
If, like us, you have fond memories of Legado's Rwanda Huye coffee from last year, you're going to be thrilled to find another delicious offering from the same district. If you didn't have the pleasure of enjoying that coffee, we'd encourage you to try this equally delicious example of Rwandan coffee at its full-bodied best.
This Rwandan single origin is full of flavour as much as body. We were often left with the impression of drinking dark fruit juice when sampling it. Flavours like cloudy apple juice or even dark grape were found in every cup, as well as the occasional hint of more tart flavours like berry or citrus.
With a well-developed roast, this coffee is also packed with a caramel sweetness that should please any palate and, for us, seemed best suited to pour-overs, Aeropress brews or even a moka pot espresso. We'd highly encourage you to give it a try!
- Tasting notes: Citrus, Red Apple, Full Body
- Roast: Light to medium
- Brewing Method Suggestions: Versatile, but awesome in an Aeropress
- Producer: Abahuzamugambi Cooperative
- Farm: ~2,000 smallholder farmers
- Variety: Red Bourbon
- Processing Method: Washed
- Region: Huye District, Southern Rwanda
- Country: Rwanda
- Elevation: 1,600 - 2,300m