This product typically takes 2-3 working days to dispatch
One of the first Legado coffees we ever tasted was a Kochere Natural. There was no question after that cup of coffee that we had to work with them. We were sad to see that first Kochere go, but we're very excited to be able to release this brand new edition.
Like its predecessor, this coffee is all about delicate flavours and complexity. It has many of those quintessential Yirgacheffe characteristics like jasmine tea aromas & subtle citrus notes. However, the natural processing seems to give it an even broader range of flavours like stone fruit and tart red berries, accompanied by a bit of extra sweetness, that is particularly enjoyable when you up-dose to 80g/L.
It has a surprising amount of clarity in the cup for a natural-processed coffee as well, which we think will make it appealing even to those who tend to prefer traditional washed Yirgacheffes. For the adventurous coffee lover, this is a flavour experience not to be missed!
- Tasting notes: Raspberry, Peach, Sweet
- Roast: Light
- Brew Method Suggestions: Versatile, Filter Machine, V-60 Pour Over, Chemex, Plunger (French Press), Aeropress, Siphon & Espresso
- Producer: 600 smallholders
- Harvest: October - December
- Varietal: Heirloom
- Processing Method: Natural
- Region: Gedeo, Yirgacheffe
- Country: Ethiopia
- Elevation: 1900m