The lead time for this item may vary depending on local stock availability. We'd encourage you to contact us to confirm timelines before you order. We would also be happy to put together a complete quote for you.
The Mahlkonig Tanzania is a hugely popular cafe and shop grinder that can be seen on the counters of high-end espresso bars around the world. It combines Mahlkonig's keen eye for beautiful design with their innovation and quality in the specialty coffee grinder space.
With its smaller footprint, the Tanzania is a perfect option for small cafes and shops where counter space is a precious commodity, but nonetheless want to deliver the best quality they can. Like its big brother, the EK43, the Tanzania is known for delivering impeccable grind consistency, and in turn, delicious brewed coffee. It boasts impressive, 80mm flat steel burrs that make it a fast and consistent grinder that delivers exceptional results from steeped brews like French press right through to Turkish coffee.
Like all of Mahlkonig's products, the Tanzania not only looks good but is robustly built to handle the volume necessary to keep up with the demands of a commercial environment. With its ability to operate at up to 1700rpm and grind at an average capacity of 13g/s, the Tanzania delivers outstanding performance while maintaining exceptional grind quality.
A quality shop grinder such as the Mahlkonig Tanzania is an essential piece of equipment for any cafe looking to push the bar on their coffee offering.
Mahlkonig Tanzania Shop Grinder features
- Excellent particle size spread
- High quality flat steel burrs
- Burr lifespan of up to 4000kg of coffee
- Easy to adjust, stepless grind settings
- Small footprint makes it ideal for smaller spaces
- Durable bean hopper
- Robust, high-quality build
- Able to operate at high volumes while maintaining quality
- Bag clip and shaker plate for grinding into bags
Mahlkonig Tanzania Shop Grinder specifications
- Voltage: 200 - 240V
- Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Phase: Single
- Power: 590W
- Idle speed: 1370 rpm (50 Hz); 170 rpm (60 Hz)
- Grinding disc diameter: 80 mm
- Grinding disc material: Premium cast steel
- Average grinding capacity: 13 g / s
- Hopper capacity: 800g
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 21 × 64 × 30 cm
- Net weight: 15.5 kg
- Gross weight: 17.3 kg