We receive fresh deliveries of these coffee beans several times per week. Please allow up to 2-3 working days after you order for dispatch in case we need to wait for the next delivery.
Despite hailing from a completely different region, this lovely Gautemalan single origin actually reminds us quite a bit of Origin Coffee Roasting's last release from the country: Finca Las Nubes. Like that coffee, this one has a full body and a crowd-pleasing flavour profile. Its dominant characteristic is a rich dark chocolate. This combines with a hazelnut finish to create a flavour experience a little bit like a spoonful of Nutella. It's a classic coffee that anyone will enjoy and will do well in espresso and moka pots but also in pour-overs.
- Flavour: Honeycomb, Cinnamon & Black Grape
- Body: Grippy
- Roast: Light/Medium
- Acidity: Apple, approachable
- Brewing: Plunger, espresso, AeroPress, siphon
- Farm: Finca Providencia
- Owner: Max Ariel Palacios Villatoro
- Varietals: Caturra (75%), w/ Bourbon, Mundo Nuevo & Catuai
- Processing: Fully washed & dried on patios
- Altitude: 1,550 - 1,900 metres above sea level
- Town: San Pedro Necta
- Region: Huehuetengo
- Country: Guatemala