We receive fresh deliveries of these coffee beans several times per week. Please allow up to 2-3 working days after you order for dispatch in case we need to wait for the next delivery.
To complement the previously released peaberry lot from Mchana Estate, our friends at Origin have also sourced this AB. It is definitely similar to its relative from the same farm, but it's also somewhat different. it has a bit more of that winey acidity that archetypal Kenyan coffees are known for. This adds a little extra oomph to those lovely blackcurrant, cranberry and orange flavours. We also picked up a little stone fruit as well as some blueberries in certain cups. It is truly versatile, so we recommend that you try it every which way that you can.
- Flavour: Orange rind, cranberry, blackcurrant
- Body: Fruit nectar, heavy
- Roast: Light-Medium
- Acidity: Berrry, balanced, complex
- At its best: Versatile
- Farm: Mchana Estate
- Owner: Coffee Management Systems
- Varieties: SL28, SL34, Ruiru 11 & K7
- Processing: Fully washed & dried on African beds
- Altitude: 1,600— 1,766 masl
- Town/City: Ruiru
- Region: Kiambu County
- Country: Kenya