This product typically takes 2-3 working days to dispatch
It's quite a privilege to be witnessing the re-emergence of Peru as a speciality coffee-producing country. If you browse the site, you'll now find Peruvian coffees from a few of our roasters, whereas a couple of years ago, you may have found none. Peru actually has a history of producing arabica coffee, but economic conditions meant that little of a speciality grade was being exported or taking the notice of our artisan-roasting partners. That's changing now and we're certainly savouring the results.
This particular Peruvian from our friends at Origin is a deliciously balanced coffee, perfect for those classic coffee palates and anyone looking for comfort in the cup. It should make great espresso but will definitely hit the spot on manual brew methods as well.
In the cup, the coffee has plenty of body and a subtle natural sweetness. The aroma reminded us of baked goods in the cupping bowl, and there are subtle hints of jammy stone fruit and citrus.
- Flavour: Sweet orange marmalade & peach
- Body: Medium
- Roast: Light-Medium
- Suitable For: Espresso, Pour-over, Aeropress
- Altitude: 1,850 to 1,900 metres above sea level
- Owner: Alindor Mirez, Luciano Mendoza & Jaime Marino Guevara
- Varietals: Yellow Caturra, Bourbon, Pache & Typica
- Processing: Fully washed & dried
- Region: Cajamarca
- Country: Peru