This product typically takes 2-3 working days to dispatch
Rwanda Musasa is a returning favourite from Origin Coffee Roasting. Highly celebrated, the Musasa Dukunde Kawa Cooperative is known all over the world for its top quality Red Bourbon beans. Every year, our friends at Origin manage to secure one of its best lots, and always bring out wonderful flavours to enjoy through their masterful roasts.
This fresh crop has lots of delicious fruity notes to appreciate. We found raspberries, cape gooseberries and even hints of apple in the cup. While these are all more acidic fruit flavours, the subtle tartness is perfectly balanced by a luxurious caramel sweetness which makes this coffee as much easy-drinking as flavour-adventure. It's highly versatile so whether espresso or filter is your thing, we'd encourage you to buy a bag, but we'd also highly recommend drinking it black!
- Flavour: Caramel, Gooseberry, Red Peppercorns
- Body: Light, Velvety
- Roast: Light
- Acidity: Bright, Citrus
- At its Best: Versatile
- Washing Station: Musasa Mblima
- Owner: Musasa Dukunde Kawa Cooperative - 2,148 smallholder farmers
- Varietals: 100% Red Bourbon
- Processing: Fully washed & sun dried on African beds
- Altitude: 1,900 to 2,200 metres above sea level
- Region: Coko Sector, Gakenke District of Northern Province
- Country: Rwanda