This product typically takes 2-3 working days to dispatch
Origin Coffee Roasting's decafs are always delicious. They select decaf coffees that are made from top quality single origin beans and then decaffeinated using a chemical free process, to ensure maximum flavour retention and no addition of any unpleasant artificial qualities.
This particular decaf is actually made from Ugandan single origin that is also available in its original form. It is decaffeinated using a patented process that involves liquid carbon dioxide. The CO2 process is widely recognised as one of the best "natural" methods of decaffeination.
- Flavour: Apple, Granadilla, Custard
- Body: Medium, Smooth
- Roast: Light/Medium
- Acidity: Mild, Grape
- At its best: Espresso with milk
- Farm: Various smallholder farmers
- Varietals: SL14 & Catimor
- Processing: Full washed & sun dried
- Altitude: 1,450 - 1,800 masl
- Town: Nyagak-Paidha, Zombo District
- Region: Northern Uganda, West Nile Region
- Country: Uganda
Decaffeination process: CO2: CR3 Natural Liquid Carbon Dioxide Decaffeination Process