This product typically takes 1-2 working days to dispatch
eCoffee's Natural Reusable Cups have become incredibly popular with our customers, so we're very excited to announce the availability of these beautiful, limited edition designs. Like the original eCoffee Cups, these are made of organic bamboo fibre, with food-grade silicone for the lid and heat-sleeve. Available in 4 designs, they offer a beautiful and sustainable way to enjoy your coffee on the go.
About the eCoffee Cup
The eCoffee Cup was designed to address the problem of 100 billion disposable cups that go into land-fill every year. Not only is this a huge amount of wasted material, but most of these aren't even biodegradable. The eCoffee Cup is made from organic bamboo fibre which is reusable, but also biodegradable and naturally free of nasty chemicals like BPAs & phthalates. It's also sterile meaning that it won't alter the flavour or your coffee!
About The Tiny Garden Designs
Inspired by life in urban parks and private gardens the world over, the Tiny eCoffee Cup collection is a celebration of nature in the big city. Hidden courtyards, roof-top oases, private and public parks and gardens – all providing green respite for people and animals alike. Whether it’s the first buds of Spring, dense foliage of Summer, or stunning colours of Autumn, the ever-changing moods of nature make living in the city all the more interesting.
Tiny Garden was created by Netherlands-based designer Maria Vashchuck as a visual diary of her very own urban garden experience in Amsterdam. Each one of the cups is named after one of Amsterdam's iconic public spaces.
Tiny Garden eCoffee Cup Features
- Special edition designs
- 350ml capacity
- Dishwasher safe
- Free of petrochemicals
- Made of organic bamboo fibre & non-GMO corn starch
- Lid and heat sleeve made of food grade silicone (also free of BPAs & phthalates)
- Drip-proof resealable lid design
- Naturally sterile - won't impart flavours
- Made in a BSCI and SEDEX (Supplier Ethical Data Exchange) accredited factory
Some important notes:
- The eCoffee Cup is not suitable for microwaves (but who wants to microwave their coffee anyway?)
- The lid and heat-sleeve are not dishwasher safe (though the cup itself certainly is)
- The cup should be cleaned soon after use to avoid staining