The Expobar Markus Mini Control is a full-featured commercial espresso machine in a compact package, perfectly suited to small restaurants, coffee bars or cafés. In the hands of a trained barista, it will provide top quality coffee beverages for your customers. It also includes a separate steam wand and a hot water dispenser, ensuring it can cater to all your hot beverage requirements.
Despite its small footprint it houses a 6 litre copper boiler which is automatically filled from a water mains connection. It features an electronic switch board connected to a volumetric pump, allowing you to pre-program up to 4 different types of coffee beverages available at the push of a button. It also comes in a single group and a two group option (each with its own volumetric switch board) for an impressive amount of throughput for a machine of its size.
Expobar Markus Mini Control Key Features
- Volumetric pump
- 4 Programmable dose buttons per group
- Auto-fill copper boiler with heat exchanger
- Group head with pre-infusion chamber
- One steam wand & one hot water dispenser
- Available in single group or double group configuration
- Comes with 1x single filter handle
- Comes with 1x double filter handle per group
Expobar Markus Mini Control Specifications
- 240 espressos per hour (1 group) / 480 espresso per hour (2 groups)
- 455mm W X 523mm H X 580mm D
- 6L Boiler Capacity