This product typically takes 1-2 working days to dispatch
Baratza is a fairly new name in the South African coffee industry, but in the United States where the company is based, it has earned the reputation as the ultimate brand for home coffee grinders. For that reason, we're very excited to be among the first retailers in the country to offer their incredibly popular and highly rated grinder - the Encore.
The Baratza Encore is designed to be simple to use, but precise enough for the discerning coffee lover and home barista. It has hardened steel conical burrs that provide a highly consistent grind anywhere from a coarse french press setting to an espresso-fine grind. In between those two extremes, it has 40 individual settings, allowing you to really precisely control your extraction in any manual brew method.
For the serious manual brewer, whether for Aeropress, siphon, pour-over or plunger, this grinder is fantastic value for money. You can calibrate your grind setting for each coffee you use and the plastic receptacle makes transferring coffee to your coffee maker very easy. Buy one to take your brewing to the next level!
Coffee grinder features
- Easy bidirectional on-off switch
- Front pulse button
- High torque DC motor - 450 RPM
- 40mm hardened stainless steel conical burrs
- 40x different grind settings
- Low noise & heat generation (vs. other large-motor coffee grinders)
- Suitable for manual brewing and basic espresso
- Minimal grinds left in grinder for maximum freshness
- Available in two colours: Black & white
- Grind range: 250 - 1200 microns
- Grind speed: 0.8-1.1 g/sec
- Hopper capacity: ~225g
- Grind bin capacity: ~140g
- Weight: 3.1kg
- Power rating: 230V AC, 120W, 50/60 Hz, 0.5A
- No load burr speed: 550 RPM
- Dimensions: 12cm W x 35cm H x 16cm D