The lead time for this item may vary depending on local stock availability. We'd encourage you to contact us to confirm timelines before you order. We would also be happy to put together a complete quote for you.
Anfim is a big name in the commercial espresso grinder space. In fact, you're likely to spot an Anfim grinder in many restaurants and cafes around South Africa (and the world). They're known for their reliability, good grind consistency and value for money.
The Anfim Caimano Espresso Grinder is Anfim's entry-level commercial, on-demand grinder. This affordable little workhorse features 64mm hardened steel flat burrs and is built to last a long time while grinding 1-2kg per day. At those volumes it can be the central grinder for a small cafe or coffee bar, or serve as a secondary grinder in a high volume establishment.
Despite being an entry level model, the Anfim Caimano still has plenty of desireable features including single and double shot programmable doses, low RPM grinding, a multi-function control display and push-bottom (on demand) operation.
Anfim Caimano (Cody) Espresso Grinder Features
- Multi-function control display
- Programmable single and double shot doses
- Hopper slide
- Overload protection
- On demand operation
- Variable programming for single and double shot
- Hardened steel grinding discs
- Electronic shot counter
Anfim Caimano (Cody) Technical Specifications
- Grinding disc diameter: 64mm
- Voltage / Frequency / Phase: 220-240/50/1
- Power: 300W
- Grinding speed: 800 rpm
- Grinding capacity up to: 1-2 kg/day
- Grinding time for single: 4.6 seconds
- Hopper capacity: 2kg
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 200 x 580 x 370 mm
- Weight: 11.4kg
- Packaged weight: 13kg