Cape Coffee Beans is South Africa's leading retailer in the speciality coffee space, both online and offline, and has been recognised as one of the country's top eCommerce companies.
We're looking for someone to join the team as an Operations Assistant, helping to manage our inventory and logistics.
Specific responsibilities would include:
- Packing orders
- Receiving inventory
- Managing stock
- Inventory counting
- Other work as required
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- A good degree of computer literacy (we work with cloud-based software)
- An appetite to learn
- The ability to retain product and process information
- A high level of motivation
- A high degree of reliability
It would also be helpful to have:
- An interest in coffee
- Specific experience dealing with retail, wholesale or eCommerce inventory and logistics (though not strictly necessary if you have the right skills)
This is a full time position, that would be primarily based at our HQ in Claremont, Cape Town.
How To Apply
To, please fill out an online application using Google forms: https://goo.gl/forms/n3xXYctN2ha3WGNk1
Please allow up to 30 mins to complete the application. If you are successful, we'll invite you to interview at our HQ in Claremont, Cape Town.