The Expobar Office Leva Dual Boiler Espresso Machine provides complete, professional-quality control over your espresso brewing in a small package. With a single group and relatively small footprint, it was designed with small offices or home users in mind. However with separate boilers for brewing & steaming, allowing you to do both at once, this machine would probably fair well in a small café. Expobar themselves say it can brew up to 50 milk-based beverages per day, or even 50 single espressos per hour!
The Office Leva Dual Boiler gives you really excellent control over your brewing parameters. The two copper boilers can be switched on and off independently, and monitored with separate pressure gauges. The brewing boiler also has a sophisticated PID system installed, allowing you to set and carefully maintain your desired brewing temperature.
All this functionality is available in a small, elegant package that will allow the meticulous home barista to perfect their espresso extractions. You can opt for the version with a vibrating pump, which includes a 2.75L water tank, or you can get the version with a slightly quieter rotary pump, which needs to be connected directly to water source.
Free gifts with machine purchase
With your Expobar machine purchase, you'll also receive a number of free gifts!
Expobar Office Leva Dual Boiler Features
- Separate 1.5L brewing & steaming boilers
- Separate boiler on/off switches
- Pressure gauges
- Adjustable brewing pressure
- Brewing boiler PID for temperature control
- Professional 58mm group head
- Professional portafilter with double & single baskets
- 2.75L Water Tank (Vibrating version only)
- Separate steam & hot water dispensing wands
- Pre-infusion chamber
- Lift off cup warming tray on top
Expobar Office Leva Dual Boiler Specifications
- Group head size: 58mm (E61)
- Cup clearance height (drip tray to portafilter): ~8cm
- Steam boiler capacity: 1.5L
- Brewing boiler capacity: 1.5L
- Drip tray capacity: 2.3L
- Water Tank: 2.75L (Vibrating pump version only)
- Boiler construction: copper with brass ends
- Body construction: stainless steel
- Dimensions: 46cm H x 26cm W x 45cm D
- Weight: ~30kg