This product typically takes 3-4 working days to dispatch
Mazzer's espresso grinders are considered the gold standard by many in the coffee industry. In fact, their grinders are specifically recommended by top espresso machine brands like La Marzocco and Rocket. They have a broad range of options to offer for all types of requirements.
About the Mazzer Major range of espresso grinders
With almost twice the power as the Mazzer Super Jolly, the Major comes into the market as a workhorse of note. Robustly built with consistency and performance in mind, the Mazzer Major is capable of serving medium to high volume cafes without a hitch.
With 83mm flat burrs delivering 1400 - 1600 r.p.m., the Major is capable of dosing up to 4g per second. Featuring stepless micrometric adjustments and electronic timer based dosing allows your barista to tweak their espresso recipe and get the most out of the coffee you are serving each and every time.
Mazzer Major Electronic - features and specifications
- Stepless micrometric grinding adjustment
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminium body
- On-demand grinding
- Single and double programmable doses
- Digital display and touch pad
- Shot counter
- Power: 650 Watt
- Grinding blades: Flat Ø 83 mm
- Grinding blade speed: 1400 r.p.m. (50 Hz) / 1600 r.p.m (60hz)
- Coffee-bean container (hopper) capacity: 1.8 kg
- Net weight: 20 kg
- Dimensions: 63.5cm H x 45.5cm D x 21cm W