This product typically takes 1-2 working days to dispatch
It can be argued that a grinder is the most important part of any brewer's set up, and Timemore's range of high-end grinders has taken the world of specialty coffee by storm. They have swiftly become known as an award-winning brand that competes on the world stage and challenges some of the top manual grinders available.
Having won the coveted Red Dot Design award, the Chestnut G1 is the jewel of Timemore's range of grinders. Cut from a single piece of aluminium alloy, it is a high-end, luxury, precision grinder with a build quality that is second to none. Designed with the coffee connoisseur in mind, the Chestnut G1 puts grind quality and consistency first, delivering ground coffee that is on part with some of the best grinders in the world.
The Timemore Chestnut G1's hardened steel burrs and dual ball-bearing grinding system, makes it grind fast and efficiently, delivering consistent grind quality for all brew methods from ultra-fine Turkish coffee and espresso, right through to coarse french press - being able to grind for the full spectrum of brew methods is a feat in itself.
Designed to be beautiful and functional in equal parts, the Timemore Chestnut G1 is the grinder that will help take all your brews to the next level.
Timemore Chestnut G1 Manual Grinder features
- Detachable handle and portable design
- Dual bearing grinding system for efficient and consistent grinding
- Provides a highly consistent grind
- Adjustable grind setting - suitable for any coffee preparation method
- Ergonomically designed for easy grinding
- Includes carry bag, instruction manual, cleaning brush and display case
Timemore Chestnut G1 Manual Grinder specifications
- Materials: Brushed aluminium alloy and walnut wood
- Conical burrs made from hardened steel
- Weight: 518g
- Dimensions: 5.2cm x 16.5cm
- Grinds up to 25g of coffee at once