The lead time for this item may vary depending on local stock availability. We'd encourage you to contact us to confirm timelines before you order. We would also be happy to put together a complete quote for you.
Astoria has been manufacturing espresso machines since 1969 and continues to operate one of the largest espresso machine factories on the planet. The brand is very well established in Europe, providing a broad range of espresso machines to choose from. Here in South Africa, Astoria may not be as well known, but we're pleased to be able to offer our customers one of their most popular models.
The Tanya is a reliable little workhorse, designed to give you all the basics you need to offer your customers high-quality coffee, at a reasonable price point. The Tanya is available in both a semi-automatic (AEP) and automatic (SAE) version, as well as in two different colours. All the two group models offer two steam wands and a separate hot water dispenser to make serving high volumes of customers as easy as possible.
With double gauges for monitoring boiler and pump pressure, and the option for 4 programmable coffee doses (on the automatic version), the machine gives your baristas all the control they need to serve great coffee. If you're interested in considering an Astoria Tanya for your business, please feel free to get in touch and speak to one of our consultants about putting together a complete bundle of equipment to suit your needs.
Astoria Tanya Espresso Machine features
- Body with thermoplastic composite side panels
- Boiler and pipes made in copper
- Double gauges for boiler and pump pressure control
- Pilot light indicating the water level in the boiler
- Automatic water refill (A.W.R.)
- Automatic hot water (SAE version)
- Two steam wands & one water dispenser, controlled by push-button
- Internal motor pump
Astoria Tanya Espresso Machine specifications
- Voltage: 240V (Single phase)
- Boiler capacity: 10.5L
- Power: 3,900 W
- Heating unit capacity: 6 / 1.3 lt / UK gal
- Dimensions: (w)715mm x (d)535mm x (h)515mm
- Weight: 55kg (empty)
- Packaged weight: 70kg