We only receive deliveries of these coffee beans once per week, so you may need to wait up to a week for dispatch.
This single origin, Rwandan coffee from the Musasa region is a Fairtrade Certified product of Bean There's partnership with the Dukunde Kawa Cooperative. The Dukunde Kawa cooperative was established in 2004 and represents 1176 active members in the Kayanza Province of the country. The farms are located high hills of the Musasa region, this high altitude provides ideal conditions for growing Arabica coffee.
We've tried this coffee as an espresso, a pour-over and even an Aeropress and it really sings in every brew method. It has a wonderful citrus-like sweetness that just makes it a fantastic all-rounder. We'd highly recommend you buy a bag of these beans!
- Flavour: Uncovering a light fruity aroma with lively acidity and delightful body this Rwanda, Musasa coffee displays creamy, toffee flavours
- Region: Musasa
- Cooperative: Dukunde Kawa
- Altitude: 2000-2200 metres above sea-level
- Harvest: March to July
- Varietal: Bourbon Arabica varietals
- Process: Fully Washed
- Certification: Fairtrade Certified, Rainforest Alliance, UTZ, Cafes Practises Certificate