This product typically takes 1-2 working days to dispatch
Please note that espresso grinders are tested before dispatch. This may result in some residual coffee grounds in the grinder. Rest assured that this is a brand new product that has been tested to ensure optimal performance
It’s no secret: when coffee enthusiasts think of high-end hand grinders, they think of Comandante. The German company practically created the space their grinders occupy: high-end, manual grinders capable of competing with the very best speciality electric grinders at a fraction of the price. The iconic C40 range can grind with incredible consistency for a wide range of grind sizes, all while remaining convenient and stylish. Now, Comandante is coming for the travel grinder space, engineering a way to deliver their trademark grinding experience in a light, sleek and durable form. This is the X25 Trailmaster.
About the X25 Trailmaster Grinder
With the X25, Comandante set out to build the perfect grinder to take on the move. Trading the traditional wooden finish of the company’s grinders for a premium reinforced technopolymer, the X25 comes in at nearly half the weight of the current flagship C40 MK4 (422g as opposed to 740g). The new material is durable as well, making the grinder ideal for throwing in a hiking backpack, camping bag or just your travel luggage. Comandante hasn't sacrificed style, either: the angular, modern design of the X25 could easily be mistaken for a futuristic tech gadget.
On the inside, the X25 is similar to the company’s grinders you know and love. A pair of 39mm burrs constructed from Comandante’s patented Nitro blade material makes for an easy and less tiring grinding experience than a lesser burr set. The stepless adjustment mechanism is as convenient to use when dialling in espresso as it is when setting a coarse grind for a French press or pour-over. The hopper offers a capacity of 28g, conveniently holding as much coffee as you’ll need to brew for one person or even two modest-sized cups.
The X25 Trailmaster is another feat of engineering from a company known for making products which are just that. An endlessly versatile and precise grinder designed with painstaking attention to detail and built from premium materials all the way down, the Trailmaster is all you could ask for when it comes to a travel-friendly coffee grinder.
Comandante X25 Trailmaster features
- Lightweight, durable and premium build from reinforced technopolymer
- Patented Nitro Blade burr set grinds at a wide range of settings with ease and consistency
- Small form factor and lightweight build make for easy transport and storage
- Provides a highly consistent grind with excellent particle distribution
- Stepless adjustment mechanism allows for easy configuration for brew methods requiring a coarser grind, as well as seamless dialling in for espresso
Comandante X25 Trailmaster specifications
- Nitro Blade®: a high-alloyed, high-nitrogen stainless steel with a fine martensitic micro-crystal matrix
- Weight: 422g
- Grinds up to 28g of coffee at once
- Burr diameter: 39mm
- Dimensions (assembled): 200 x 160 x 55 mm
- Box dimensions: 170 x 90 x 55 mm
- Body material: QTP® Dune
- Drivetrain: Stainless steel
- Knob material: European Oak
- Lid: Food-safe silicone