The lead time for this item may vary depending on local stock availability. We'd encourage you to contact us to confirm timelines before you order. We would also be happy to put together a complete quote for you.
The Eureka Drogheria MCD4 Shop Grinder packs some pretty impressive specifications and some pretty impressive performance for a grinder at this price point. Good shop grinders are notoriously expensive, and the bigger the burrs, the bigger the cost, generally speaking. That's why the MCD4 is great value for money, given its whopping 85mm hardened steel burr set.
The MCD4 is more than just a big set of burrs though. It also has a powerful motor and impressive throughput at 10g/s and up. It is easy to set, thanks to its oversized calibration dial, and will grind anywhere from Turkish to French press. It also looks the part, with an attractive aluminium body and finishes. Last but not least, it even includes a handy bag clip to make grinding a whole bag very easy.
If you're looking for a grinder for your specialty coffee shop, to serve all your needs from espresso to pour-over, this may be your grinder. If you're looking for a grinder to pre-grind coffee for your customers, this may also be your grinder. If you need both, at an affordable price, then this is definitely your grinder!
Eureka MCD4 Shop Grinder features
- Stepless Micrometric Regulation System (patented by Eureka)
- On-demand grinding
- Easy setting dial
- New coffee channel with bag holder
- Aluminium body and base
- Suitable for any grind setting
Eureka MCD4 Shop Grinder specifications
- Power: 750 Watt
- Grinding blades: Flat Ø 85 mm hardened steel
- Grinding blade speed: 1430 r.p.m.
- Can grind up to 30kg per hour
- Grinds 9.5-13.5g per second (depending on setting)
- Coffee-bean container (hopper) capacity: 1.4 kg
- Net weight: 14.2 kg
- Dimensions: 64.5cm H x 26.7cm D x 18.4cm W