This product typically takes 1-2 working days to dispatch
The Hario Skerton has been one of the driving forces behind the resurgence in manual coffee grinders. A new take on the classic hand-cranked grinders our parents and grand-parents used, this little piece of equipment is a wonderful tool in brewing delicious coffee while also getting more in touch with the coffee making process.
The Skerton Coffee Grinder houses a conical ceramic burr similar to those professional-grade electric grinders. This helps to ensure a consistent grind which is very important when brewing coffee. It has an adjustable setting which means you can grind for most brew methods.
Made by Hario, a Japanese manufacturer known for the quality of its coffee brewing products, the construction is very durable and reasonably portable. A non-slip base helps to hold the grinder in place while grinding and a removable jar with a separate lid gives an easy way to transport some ground coffee.
Whether it's a first, a portable or a secondary grinder, the Hario Skerton is a fantastic choice!
- Light-weight & portable
- Provides a consistent grind
- Adjustable grind setting - suitable for many coffee preparation methods
- Easy to clean
- Can grind up to 60g of coffee
- Ceramic conical grinding burr
- Stainless steel grinding architecture
- Glass grinding receptacle with slip-resistant pad at the bottom
- Lid for receptacle to transport ground coffee
- Grinder lid to prevent beans coming out during grinding
If you're looking for an even more portable Hario grinder, be sure to check out the Mini Mill