The lead time for this item may vary depending on local stock availability. We'd encourage you to contact us to confirm timelines before you order. We would also be happy to put together a complete quote for you.
Mazzer's espresso grinders are considered the gold standard by many in the coffee industry. In fact, their grinders are specifically recommended by top espresso machine brands like La Marzocco and Rocket. They have a broad range of options to offer for all types of requirements.
About Mazzer's Super Jolly range of espresso grinders
The Super Jolly range is Mazzer's most popular; many think of these grinders as the workhorses of the industry, with a medium volume capacity ideally suited to most South African cafes. Still quite affordable, they offer all the important features an espresso bar might need, as well as Mazzer's celebrated reliability and consistency.
Super Jolly espresso grinders use 64mm flat stainless steel burrs and also offer stepless micrometric adjustment allowing baristas to perfectly dial in their shots.
About the new Mazzer Super Jolly Electronic Pro V
While this new Pro V version of the Super Jolly does not replace the original, it certainly gives it a contemporary upgrade. It includes all the best things about the original on-demand Super Jolly, including programmable doses, push-button operation and an adjustable portafilter holder, but it also adds a whole lot more.
The Super Jolly V has a digital touchpad display making it easier for the barista to use and program, while also offering grinding statistics that the manager or owner will find useful. It boasts lower retention and greater consistency thanks to features like the onboard cooling system. It also should offer better distribution thanks to the Grind Flow Control System (GFC).
The new Super Jolly Pro V also sports an upgraded look, still recognisable as a Super Jolly, but unquestionably a Super Jolly for the 21st century. Combined with Mazzer's unmatched reliability, the Super Jolly Pro V should make an excellent choice for most South African cafes.
Mazzer Super Jolly Electronic Pro V features
- Stepless micrometric grinding adjustment
- Maintains low temperature through a cooling system
- Hardened high carbon steel burrs
- On-demand grinding
- Single, double and triple programmable doses
- Low retention
- High consistency
- Daily grinding statistics
- Digital display and touchpad
- GCR Grind Flow Control System reduces static to prevent clumping
Mazzer Super Jolly Electronic Pro V specifications
- Power: 350 Watt
- Grinding blades: Flat Ø 64 mm – 2½ inches
- Grinding blade speed: 1400 rpm @50Hz | 1600 rpm @60Hz
- Coffee-bean container (hopper) capacity: 1.1 kg
- Net weight: 14 kg
- Dimensions: 595mm H x 410mm D x 240mm W
- Body: Aluminium die casting
- Cooling system: Double fan cooling system
- Output: medium
- Extraction method: espresso
- Recordable time settings: 3