Please note that this item may take up to 1 week to dispatch
When designing the Cronometro R single group espresso machine (formerly known as the Evoluzione R), Rocket Espresso Milano's goal was to put technology that is normally only accessible in commercial machines in the hands of the passionate home barista. The result is one of the most desirable home espresso machines out there.
The machine includes a generously-sized, 1.8L insulated heat exchange boiler with 9mm boiler endplates for excellent temperature stability. It also offers maximum control with built in PID technology, allowing you to pick your ideal brewing temperature using a control panel near the drip tray.
Quite unusually for a domestic machine, it features a commercial-style, full-size rotary pump for consistent pressure and quieter performance than equivalent vibration pumps. Even more uniquely, the machine can still be used with a water reservoir or plumbed in directly to a water supply.
Every detail down to the materials it's made of have been optimised with the Cronometro R espresso machine - it features a full stainless steel body and a copper boiler plated with nickel to avoid oxidation. Finishing touches like separate boiler and group pressure gauges, separate milk-frothing and hot water wands and height-adjustable feet will make it a pleasure to use every day.
About Rocket Espresso Milan
Rocket Espresso makes espresso machines in the tradition of ‘Fatto a Mano’ ('made by hand') with a small team of craftsmen producing premium domestic and commercial espresso machines in their workshop in Milan. With the promise of producing the finest espresso in the cup, Rocket has become one of the most respected brands in home espresso.
Giotto & Mozzafiato - Two Different Styles
The Cronometro R espresso machine is available in two different versions: the angular Giotto and the square Mozzafiato. There are no differences between the two machines other than the shape of the body, so feel free to pick whatever suits your style!
Rocket Cronometro R Espresso Machine Features
- Heat exchange boiler design
- PID control for greater temperature stability
- Nickel-plated copper boiler with brass end plates
- Full sized commercial rotary pump
- Water reservoir or direct water connection option
- Height adjustable feet
- Stainless steel cup frame
- Low water indication system
- Dual preinfusion system
- Thermosyphon system for temperature stability
- Group pressure gauge
- Boiler pressure gauge
- Comes with two complete portafilters (single and double)
- Comes with tamper
- Separate steam and hot water wands
- No-burn steam wand
- Now with built in shot timer
Rocket Cronometro R Espresso Machine Specifications
- Boiler capacity: 1.8L
- Reservoir capacity: 2.5L
- Power: 1200W
- Dimensions Giotto: 335 x 420 x 400* mm (width x depth x height) *425 mm height with cup frame
- Dimensions Mozzafiato: 280 x 425 x 400* mm (width x depth x height)
- Weight Giotto: 27.8 kg
- Weight Mozzafiato: 30.2 kg