This product typically takes 1-2 working days to dispatch
We hadn't even heard of Timemore a few years ago, and yet today, the young brand's name is associated with quality. Whether it's Timemore's grinders, scales or pour-over accessories, discerning coffee lovers across the world, and here in South Africa, have come to appreciate Timemore's beautifully crafted tools. They do a wonderful job of improving the quality of your brews and they look stunning too.
With the Fish Youth Pour-Over Kettle, Timemore demonstrates that even the most basic of coffee brewing tools can be better. This small, elegantly-built pouring kettle improves the all-important part of a pour-over brew: the pour.
With its thin, cleverly engineered spout, the Timemore Fish Youth kettle lets you carefully control your flow rate as well as the direction of your pour, optimised for a vertical flow, which ultimately will lead to more balanced extractions.
The Timemore Fish Youth also couples this structural design with a hardy, light-weight build and a perfectly balanced handle and body, making it easy to use, and long-lasting. For a simple stovetop kettle or a precise pouring tool that you can use in conjunction with your electric kettle, the Timemore Fish Youth is the perfect pour-over accessory.
Timemore Fish Youth Pour-Over Kettle features
- Made from high-quality 304 stainless steel
- 3-Layers of Teflon coating for high wear resistance
- Patented spout and flow system for ultra-responsive 90° vertical flow
- Ergonomic design for enhanced balance and control
- Holes in the lid for safe steam escape and for insertion of a thermometer
Timemore Fish Youth Pour-Over Kettle specifications
- 700ml total capacity (~600ml effective)
- Size: 9.5 x 27 x 13.5cm (W x L x H)
- Weight: 542g (Empty)
- Suitable for gas and electric stoves but not for induction
Please note that if you use the Timemore Fish Youth Pour-Over Kettle directly on the stove, the base will eventually show some discolouration because of heating. Using an electric kettle to heat the water is the best way to ensure your kettle stays looking new.