We are not able to legally dispatch any items other than coffee beans during lockdown, so orders containing this item will only be dispatched once lockdown ends.
This product typically takes 1-2 working days to dispatch
The Acaia Lunar is the espresso-oriented cousin of the Acaia Pearl. It offers all of the features of the Pearl including accurate, fast readings, ease of use and bluetooth tethering with a number of smartphone apps for data recording and analysis.
However, where the Acaia Pearl is perfect for most manual brewing applications, the Lunar offers a number of feature upgrades to make it ideal for espresso. It is much more compact than the Pearl, making it much easier to fit under an espresso cup as you pull a shot. It's also fully water resistant, avoiding any possibility of costly damage.
Acaia Lunar features
- Water resistant aluminium construction
- 2000g capacity
- 0.1g, highly sensitive resolution
- 2ms response time
- Touch-sensitive buttons
- Operating functions including auto-tare, auto-start, auto-stop & flow detection
- Rechargeable USB power supply for ~20 hrs of operation (via standard micro-USB port)
- Can be used standalone or with app
Inside the box
- Acaia Lunar Coffee Scale
- Heat-resistant silicone pad (also can be used to hold porta-filter)
- 100g calibration weight
- Micro-USB cable
Espresso scale specifications
- Dimensions: 105mm(W) x 105mm(L) x 15.5mm(H)
- Aprox. weight: 270g
- Battery: USB rechargeable
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0