This product typically takes 1-2 working days to dispatch
It may not look like your typical coffee maker, but we think this may be the best home brewing piece of equipment you can buy. This incredibly versatile little plastic device can produce everything from bold, short espresso-style shots to beautifully rich and clean long cups of coffee.
It's this versatility and convenience that have helped the AeroPress® take the coffee world by storm in recent years. Coffee professionals all over the world have adopted it and it has made its way into many cafes as well as homes.
It combines immersion-based brewing (like a French press) with pressure-based brewing (like an espresso machine) into one easy-to-use and affordable contraption. It's made of durable plastic and is very compact which also makes it very easy to transport. Buy one now and start making excellent coffee at home, at the office or on the road!
AeroPress Coffee Maker features
Please note that we stock and sell the latest version of the AeroPress, currently, the 8th generation, made of polypropylene, with red lettering
- Incredibly easy to use
- Very easy to clean
- Highly versatile - can make short espresso-style shots and long filter-style brews
- Produces a very clean cup of coffee with no grit thanks to a small paper filter
- Ideal for making a single cup of coffee straight into the cup
- Can make up to 4 shots at the same time (which can be diluted to make americanos)
- Durable & portable - made of almost impossible-to-break plastic
- Entirely manually operated - ideal for camping or travelling as no power is required
- BPA & Phthalates Free
- Made of Polypropylene
Included in the AeroPress box
- An AeroPress coffee maker (plunger with seal, chamber and filter cap)
- A scoop that can be used to measure out the coffee if you don't have a scale
- 100 microfilters (which can be reused up to 20 times each)
- A perfectly sized stirrer
How to use the AeroPress
There is no limit to the number of different ways you can use the AeroPress. The internet and Youtube are littered with examples of how you can use it to make any kind of coffee you want.
What follows is the "traditional method" which you can use to make espresso-style shots:
- Put some water on to boil
- Put a paper filter in the filter cap and attach it to the coffee chamber
- Run some of the freshly boiled water through to rinse the filter
- Grind your coffee to a medium-fine (slightly coarser than espresso) - if in doubt, lean to coarser rather than finer
- Put the chamber on top of a cup or whatever you want to make the coffee in
- Put 17.5g of coffee (or 1 scoop!) in the chamber for each espresso - you can use the funnel to help here
- Fill the inner tube (the plunger) with water to the number of espresso shots you're making (this will also cool the water to the right temperature)
- Pour the measured water into the chamber
- Stir for 10 seconds using the special stirrer to make sure all the coffee and water has had contact
- Put the plunger in and gently push down - it should take you about 30-45s to completely push the water through
Now enjoy an incredibly delicious short coffee or add water to make an americano!
AeroPress is a registered trademark of AeroPress, Inc