We only receive deliveries of these coffee beans once per week, so you may need to wait up to a week for dispatch.
The Tarakea Cooperative in the Rombo District of Kilimanjaro was established in 1983. What makes this cooperative unique is that the smallholder farmers all take process their coffee from home, instead of at a communal washing station. This small batch processing allows farmers to be far more detail-oriented in their coffee processing.
This coffee is sweet and vibrant while still offering a comforting flavour profile that should be enjoyable even to the casual coffee drinker's palate. The Tarakea Cooperative takes pride in ensuring that all its coffee is grown and harvested using environmentally and socially responsible practices.
- Flavour: Revealing a wildly sweet aroma with bright acidity and silky body this Tanzanian coffee highlights creamy caramel flavours
- Region: Rombo District, Kilimanjaro
- Town: Moshi
- Cooperative: Tarakea Cooperative
- Altitude: 1600 metres above sea-level
- Harvest: May to August
- Varietal: N-39 (Nylon) Arabica varietal
- Process: Fully Washed