We are not able to legally dispatch any items other than coffee beans during lockdown, so orders containing this item will only be dispatched once lockdown ends.
This product typically takes 1-2 working days to dispatch
With Zojirushi’s almost 100-year history in manufacturing and designing high-quality vacuum-insulated products, it has become the brand of choice for insulated coffee flasks and beverage dispensers.
This 2.5L Gravity Pot is the ideal coffee dispenser for use with a large batch brewer such as a Coffee Queen Mega. It has an inner glass lining which will keep your coffee hot and delicious for many hours after brewing. You can actually brew straight into the Gravity Pot, and then use the carry handle to take it wherever you'll be serving. A gravity-based dispensing system makes it easy to use and doesn't require any pumping, while keeping the coffee tasting fresh.
Buy a Zojirushi Gravity Pot to serve your customers high quality batch-brewed coffee.
Zojirushi Gravity Pot features
- Brew directly from a Coffee Queen Mega or other commercial batch brewer
- Heat retention: ~75ºC at 10 hours; ~65ºC at 14 hours (assuming 95ºC start and ambient temperature of 20ºC)
- Detachable serving base
- High-quality vacuum-insulated glass liner
- Impact-resistant plastic body
- Fold-down carry handle with label/tag holder
- Removable drip tray
- Brew through lid with mesh filter
- Detachable sight gauge for easy cleaning
- NSF certified
Zojirushi Gravity Pot specifications
- Capacity: 2.5L
- Inside lining: glass
- Outer body: plastic
- Height: ~43.5cm
- Diameter: ~22.5cm
- Made in Taiwan