The lead time for this item may vary depending on local stock availability. We'd encourage you to contact us to confirm timelines before you order. We would also be happy to put together a complete quote for you.
For years, Mahlkonig has been at the forefront of commercial coffee grinder production, constantly pushing the bar to increase quality and consistency. Their grinders are known to be precise, reliable, and able to handle serious volumes. They have a variety of models available to choose from, but the E80 Supreme comes in at the top of the range for high volume, quality-focused cafes.
About the Mahlkonig E80 Supreme Espresso Grinder
The E80 Supreme espresso grinder is one of Mahlkonig's newer releases and comes in to replace the Mahlkonig Peak. Those who are familiar the Mahlkonig Peak, know that it was designed to put the inner workings of the iconic EK43 into an on-demand espresso grinder, offering baristas unparalleled grind consistency and particle distribution at their fingertips.
The first thing you will notice when you see the new E80 Supreme is the slick new design that is in line with Mahlkonig's new range of espresso grinders. One of the biggest design changes is the drastically reduced footprint; given that none of the power, throughput, or heat management has been compromised, this is an impressive change. The controls have also been updated to feature a beautiful, easy to use 88.3mm touch-screen display with programmable doses.
One of the biggest innovations from Mahlkonig comes from their Disc Distance Detection technology. It actually measures the physical distance between the burrs, making reproducing, recording and sharing grind settings an easily achievable reality. This, combined with the incredible grind consistency of the massive 80mm burr set, (these are among the largest burrs available in an on-demand espresso grinder) will offer you great tasting coffee, unparalleled consistency and lightning-fast speed.
There are also lots of smaller details that Mahlkonig has attended to: a sturdier hopper, a chute that slides out for cleaning, and a de-clumping flap for the ultimate fluffy grind are just a few of the many clever design features included in the E80 that make it truly supreme.
With a grinding speed of 6-8g/s, the E80 Supreme espresso grinder is impressively fast, and should provide ample capacity even for the busiest specialty cafés. It shouldn't miss a beat grinding for a few hundred cups per day. If you're looking to serve top-quality coffee at high volumes, pair the Mahlkonig E80 Supreme with a high-quality commercial espresso machine.
Mahlkonig E80 Espresso Grinder features
- Highly consistent grind
- Quality of grinders like the EK43 combined with the ergonomics of on-demand grinding
- Disc Distance Detection allows for high levels of repeatability in your grind settings
- Icon-driven touch screen menu operation
- Programmable doses
- Multifunction turn & push button
- Slim chassis and small footprint
- Quiet grinding
- Quick, stepless, and single-handed grind adjustment with independent locking mechanism
- Adjustable and removable spout to fit any portafilter
- Durable bean hopper
- Robust portafilter holder
Mahlkonig E80 Espresso Grinder specifications
- Power Output
- 220 - 240V | 50 - 60 Hz | 700 Watts
- 110 - 127V | 60 Hz | 750 Watts
- 100V | 50 - 60 Hz | 700-900 Watts
- Phase: Single
- Idle speed:
- 1400 rpm (50 Hz)
- 1700 rpm (60 Hz)
- Grinding disc diameter: 80 mm
- Grinding disc material: Special steel
- Average grinding capacity @ 250 µm:
- 6-7 g / s (50Hz)
- 7-8 g / s (60Hz)
- Hopper capacity: ca. 1,800 g
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 24 × 62 × 34 cm
- Dimensions boxed (w x h x d): 69.7 x 28.7 x 47.5 cm
- Net weight: 17.6 kg
- Gross weight: 19.4 kg