The lead time for this item may vary depending on local stock availability. We'd encourage you to contact us to confirm timelines before you order. We would also be happy to put together a complete quote for you.
Mazzer's espresso grinders are considered the gold standard by many in the coffee industry. In fact, their grinders are specifically recommended by top espresso machine brands like La Marzocco and Rocket. They have a broad range of options to offer for all types of requirements.
About the Mazzer Robur S High Volume Espresso Grinder
The Mazzer Robur has long been the flagship in Mazzer’s fleet of high end espresso grinders. After many years of serving the coffee industry, Mazzer has given us the Robur S - an improved version of the Robur that is more consistent and precise than the original and boasts 52% less grind retention. Alongside these improvements, it has a sleek new design and has modernised the Robur by digitising a lot of its features, making its settings easier to adjust, fine tune and repeat. With this level of speed, precision and consistency, the Robur S is a perfect option for serious, high volume, speciality cafes.
With 71mm conical stainless steel burrs, the Robur S can dose a single espresso shot as quickly as 1.2 seconds. This is a particularly impressive feat, given that the burrs operate at just 420-500 rpm, which minimises heat generation, ensuring grinding consistency and quality extraction.
The Mazzer Robur S is Mazzer's most premium on demand commercial grinder. With three programmable time-based doses available at the push of a button and stepless micrometric grinding adjustment, baristas can perfectly dial in espresso extractions. The dual internal fan system prevents both the motor and the grind chamber from overheating while also guaranteeing consistent and uniform coffee grinds every time.
The main advantages of the Robur S come in the way it has digitised its settings. This new technology allows you to programmatically save settings and repeat them at a later stage. This not only has the potential to save your baristas time when dialling in every day, but also allows them to easily share their grind settings for different coffees with each other, helping to consistently push your coffee offering to the next level.
Mazzer Robur S - features and specifications
- Stepless micrometric grinding adjustment
- On-demand grinding
- Single, double and triple programmable doses
- Multilingual digital display with interface and touch screen operation
- Full and partial shot counter
- Wifi and cloud enabled for easy storage of settings and remote troubleshooting
- Built in dual fan ventilation
- Recording of grind statistics
- Memory track technology for saving and indexing grind settings
- Power: 900 Watt
- Grinding blades: Conical Ø 71 mm - 2¾ inches
- Grinding blade speed: 420 r.p.m. (50 Hz), 500 r.p.m. (60 Hz)
- Single shot (5/6g) in 1.2 seconds
- Coffee-bean container (hopper) capacity: 1.8 kg
- Net weight: 28 kg
- Dimensions: 65cm H x 26.3cm D x 24cm W