This product typically takes 2-3 working days to dispatch
Kenya is known for big bold coffees and this offering from Bean There is no exception. With rich fruity flavours and a lively acidity, this is a great coffee to try if you want something a bit more adventurous!
The coffee is the product of Bean There's direct fair trade partnership with the Rutuma Cooperative & Ruthagati Wet Mill which represent 4,600 & 800 members respectively. The coffees are grown just 65km south of the Equator, at the foothills of Mount Kenya. Bean There has been working with Ruthagati since 2007.
- Region: Nyeri
- Town: Karatina
- Cooperatives: Rutuma Cooperative & Ruthagati Wet Mill
- GPS: 00 26.594 S 037 05.002 E
- Altitude: 1650 – 1700 metres above sea-level
- Harvest: Fly crop: June – July | Main Crop: November – December
- Varietal: SL-28, Ruira 11, K-7
- Process: Fully Washed