Some people call it Dutch, others call it Kyoto or Japanese iced. Whatever its provenance, there's no question that cold brewed coffee has taken off in a big way, and that at its very best, it's often brewed using the cold drip method. We have a whole range of cold brew coffee makers to suit every budget and batch size available, but for the avid home cold brewer, we think this cold drip coffee maker is pretty special.
Even when unboxing this cold brew coffee dripper for the first time, we knew that we were getting our hands on a quality product. Packaged like a high end consumer electronic device, you can see that its makers have given attention to every detail. The build is solid, the aesthetic is eye-catching and of course, most importantly, the brews are delicious.
The Izac Cold Brew Coffee Dripper works the same way many higher end commercial cold brew towers do, with full control over the flow rate, grind size and dose to allow you to perfect your cold brew coffee. It's easy to use and comes with clear instructions, and we thoroughly savoured the results, even with the very first batch. For smaller volume cold brewing (just over a half litre of concentrate), this may be the ultimate coffee maker to have on your kitchen counter!
We will be dispatching our first units on Monday, Dec 18 - in time to get them to you to enjoy over the festive season holidays. All orders placed before that dispatch date will benefit from a special introductory discount. Thereafter, the Izac will continue to be available at the regular price, but we'd encourage you to take advantage of this deal for yourself or as a gift for a coffee-loving friend or family member!
Izac 700 Cold Brew Coffee Dripper features
- Adjustable precision needle steel valve to control drip speed
- Balance water container maintains consistent water pressure (patent no. 10-2013-0088749)
- 2013 Good Design Award
- Eco-friendly material Triton is used, safe from bisphenol
- Made of corrosion-resistant material widely used in precision machinery
- Short extraction time (relative to most cold brewers)
Izac 700 Cold Brew Coffee Dripper specifications
- Water container, balance water container, coffee can lid made of Triton
- Needle valve made of Stainless Steel SUS316LF
- Coffee can made of Stainless Steel 18-8
- Izac server made of borosilicate heat-resistant glass
- Water container lid, water container holder, holder, valve joint: ABS (nontoxic)
- Package made of nontoxic silicon
- Izac tamper made of ABS (nontoxic) & Stainless Steel 18-8
- Izac water filter made of polyester
- Main body components: water container lid, water container, water container stand, balance water container, valve joint, needle valve, coffee can lid, coffee can, Izac server, stand
- Other items in box: Izac tamper, Izac water filter (spares available), Izac paper filter (spares available), manual (Kor/Eng)
- Dimensions: 220(W) x 250(D) x 370(H) mm
- Weight unboxed: 1.4 kg
- Volume: 700ml
- Made in Korea