The lead time for this item may vary depending on local stock availability. We'd encourage you to contact us to confirm timelines before you order. We would also be happy to put together a complete quote for you.
Before being usurped by the Mahlkonig EK43 grinder, the Mahlkonig Guatemala shop grinder was largely heralded as the quintessential shop grinder for cafes and roasteries. It was a regular feature in the early days of coffee competitions and was known for it's robust build and grind quality. There's no doubt that it was a big player in founding Mahlkonig's reputation as a powerhouse in the specialty coffee grinder space.
Despite being an older model, the Mahlkonig Guatemala really punched above its weight at the time that it was being manufactured and for this reason, it remains a competitive mid-range shop grinder in today's market. The Guatemala boasts an impressive 71mm burr set. The burrs are vertically mounted for minimal grind retention and made from hardened tool steel for sharpness and longevity. All this adds up to a shop grinder that grinds up to a whopping 900g of coffee per minute!
With a bag clip and bag shaker plate, grinding large quantities of coffee is a breeze with the Guatemala. It's a perfect grinder for roasteries and cafes wanting to offer packaged and pre-ground coffee but also handles the smaller tasks like cupping and brewing with fantastic results.
These grinders have been stripped down and given a complete factory refurbish by Mahlkonig and come with a standard one year warranty. If you are looking for quality and durability that won't break the bank, the Guatemala is the perfect solution for you.
Mahlkonig Guatemala Shop Grinder features
- Completely stripped and refurbished by Mahlkonig
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Able to process high volumes of coffee with excellent consistency
- Bag clamp for hands-free operation
- Bag plate shaker
- Vertically mounted discs for minimal grind retention
- Easy to adjust grind settings
- Quick, stepless grind settings
- Durable bean hopper
- Robust, high-quality build
Mahlkonig Guatemala Shop Grinder specifications
- Voltage: 100 - 115V
- Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Phase: Single
- Power: 1100W
- Idle speed: 3900 rpm (60 Hz)
- Grinding disc diameter: 71 mm
- Grinding disc material: Hardened tool steel
- Average grinding capacity: 900 g / min
- Hopper capacity: ca. 500g
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 63cm x 22cm x 33cm
- Weight: 18kg