This product typically takes 1-2 working days to dispatch
1Zpresso may be the new kids on the block, but they have made big waves in the coffee industry. This group of Taiwanese coffee-loving engineers has taken hand grinders to the next level. Eschewing the traditional trappings of the space, like glass & plastic parts and ceramic burrs, they've built an unrivalled range of robust, incredibly precise manual grinders for all applications. Their grinders all use high quality steel burrs and aluminium alloy bodies, making them as hardy as they are effective.
About the 1ZPresso Q2 S Manual Coffee Grinder
The Q2 is the highly portable offering within the 1Zpresso range. It stands just 14cm tall, with a detachable 12cm handle and a body that is narrow enough to fit inside an AeroPress. Nevertheless, it houses a 38mm stainless steel burr set which is very impressive for a grinder of its size, allowing you to grind consistently for most manual applications. It has 30 grind settings, each of which represents a change of 25 microns.
Because of its small size, light weight, and aluminium body, this is the perfect backpack grinder for any kind of travel. It will allow you to grind 15-20g of coffee at a time, ideal for pour-overs or immersion brews for one person.
1ZPresso Q2 S features & specifications
- Dual-bearing shaft for increased burr stability
- Curved handle for easy grinding
- Anti-slip silicone on main body
- Weight: ~385g
- Dimensions: 13.8 (height) x 12 (handle) x 4.6 (width) cm
- Hopper capacity: 15-20g of coffee beans
- Burr material: stainless steel
- Burr diameter: 38mm
- Body material: aluminium alloy
- Grind settings: 30
- Grind setting resolution: 25 microns
- Comes with: grinder, manual & cleaning brush
- New foldable 'S' handle for easier transport and storage
Please note that there may be small scratches on the surface of the aluminium body, similar to that of brushed steel. This is normal and expected, as part of the anodising process.
Warning: do not clean your 1Zpresso grinder with water!