This product typically takes 1-2 working days to dispatch
Baratza has become a household name for coffee lovers, and for good reason. Their products are innovative, well-made, and precise, as well as being easy to use for both the discerning coffee drinker and the home barista. These are the qualities you will find in the Single Dose Hopper.
Switching between coffees using a regular hopper for a Baratza grinder can be a bit of a chore. You need to pour out the beans, and clean the hopper each time before you weigh out the exact dose you need for your next cup. The freshness of your coffee beans may also be affected if you store beans in the hopper, as a regular hopper does not offer airtight storage for coffee beans that are not used right away. The easy solution to all these problems is the Baratza Single Dose Hopper.
The Single Dose Hopper is the ideal accessory for the Baratza Encore, Virtuoso+, or Vario+, and allows intrepid coffee connoisseurs to explore different beans in a few simple steps. You can easily switch between different single origins or blends, or even to decaf in the evening, with minimal effort and waste. It enables you to carefully measure out only the coffee beans you need for your brew, and then move easily to the next coffee for your next one.
The dual-purpose lid provides both a cup for dosing and weighing beans and a transfer vessel for pouring your beans directly into your grinder. The cup is easy to grip and has a good level of flexibility, making it easy to slide on and off the hopper. The 60g capacity makes the Single Dose Hopper infinitely useful. You are able to brew larger amounts of coffee with ease, as well as measure custom dose sizes for espresso, pour-over, or almost any other brewing method.
The inherent simplicity of the Baratza Single Dose Hopper will make your brewing process that much faster and more accurate, particularly for coffee lovers who enjoy the adventure of trying lots of different beans.
How to use the Baratza Single Dose Hopper
Before use, remember to wash and dry the hopper and lid thoroughly.
- Remove your existing hopper from your grinder
- Align the setting indicator with the silver triangle marker on the right side of the case.
- Once aligned, press the hopper down firmly and twist it clockwise.
- You can quickly adjust your setting with or without the lid on.
- For a streamlined brewing process, use your lid as a dosing cup by placing it on your coffee scale and weighing your custom dose. There are handy lines inside to guide you to measure the perfect dose.
- Pour your beans into the hopper and slide the lid closed.
- Grind, brew & enjoy!