This product typically takes 1-2 working days to dispatch
Milk is wonderful stuff, and for many, it's an essential part of the whole coffee experience. The trouble with milk is that it's messy, and actually presents quite a hygiene risk if left on coffee equipment. It's also notorious for creating blockages, particularly on machines with integrated milk systems like fully automatic (bean to cup) coffee makers. That's why daily cleaning of all equipment that touches milk is essential, and Caffenu's Milk System Cleaner is the prefect product to help with that.
Caffenu's Universal Coffee Machine Milk System Cleaner can be used with all kinds of coffee equipment including traditional espresso machines and fully automatic coffee machines. You can use it to soak parts like steam wands or milk frothing heads, and with certain types of machines, it can be run through the milk frothing system as part of an automated cleaning cycle.
Be sure to follow your machine manufacturer's recommendations and cleaning instructions; consult your manual if in doubt!
General instructions for using the Caffenu Milk System Cleaner
Automatic one touch milk circuits:
- Create cleaning solution: mix 50 ml of the Caffenu Milk System Cleaner with 500 ml of cold water.
- Insert suction tube into cleaning solution or if available, fill solution directly into milk container.
- Run entire solution through milk circuit.
- Repeat process with clean cold water to thoroughly rinse all components.
Steam wands and other equipment:
- Create cleaning solution: mix 50 ml of the Caffenu Milk System Cleaner with 500 ml of warm water.
- Soak/submerge steam wand and other parts for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse all components thoroughly with clean water.
Caffenu Universal Coffee Machine Milk System Cleaner features & specifications
- Concentrated formula (dilute to use)
- Suitable for all types of equipment
- Hygienically cleans milk circuits
- Prevents milk-related blockages
- Removes milk fats and milk proteins
- Extends the life span of your equipment
- Comes in two bottle sizes (see drop down menu)