The lead time for this item may vary depending on local stock availability. We'd encourage you to contact us to confirm timelines before you order. We would also be happy to put together a complete quote for you.
In the world of commercial espresso, there is no bigger name than La Marzocco. Trusted by some of the best cafes around the world and in South Africa, when you walk into a cafe and see a La Marcozzo espresso machine on the counter, you know that the proprietors of the establishment take coffee seriously.
The Linea Classic is one of La Marzocco's most iconic designs. Its clean lines are as recognisable from behind the machine as in front. It's a more affordable entry point to La Marzocco quality and, even more importantly, it's incredibly reliable and consistent, ensuring your customers are served coffees of the very highest standard.
About the La Marzocco Linea Classic Espresso Machine range
The Linea Classic is well-named, as it's been serving the top end of the coffee industry since the 1990s. Although it is now La Marzocco's entry-level commercial offering, it provides all the reliability of La Marzocco's higher end, as well as an impressive amount of modern functionality, to really ensure optimal extractions. Over the years the Linea Classic has been continuously improving to provide the café owner with more and more value.
About the La Marzocco Linea Classic S Espresso Machine
The Linea Classic S has replaced the original Linea Classic by combining new features developed by La Marzocco and the original generation-defining reliability and consistency of the Linea Classic. Many of the new features are designed to help the barista improve workflow, consistency and efficiency. It also retains all of the best features of its predecessor.
Some of the key features of the new La Marzocco Linea Classic S are:
- Dual boilers: Separate stainless steel boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Shot timers: Allow baristas to track the brew time of espresso.
- Insulated boilers: Reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Dual PID (coffee and steam): Allows you to electronically control the temperature of the coffee and steam boiler while adding temperature stability.
- 3-button interface: Buttons of the left group (AV) or on the electronics board (EE) can be used to program the machine.
- Saturated groups: Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Pro app compatible: Electronic board that allows connectivity with the La Marzocco Pro App.
- Water sensor: Measures the conductivity and hardness of water as it enters the machine to help identify water quality issues.
La Marzocco Linea Classic S AV vs. EE
The La Marzocco Linea Classic S espresso machine comes in two versions. The EE is the semi-automatic version, which means that the barista controls the espresso extraction start and stop time with the use of a button. The AV version is automatic, which means that you can pre-program up to 4 different coffee beverages and the machine will start and stop the extraction at the set time. The AV also comes with shot timers to ensure repeatability and consistency in high volumes.
La Marzocco Linea Classic S Espresso Machine feature summary
- Comes in automatic (AV) and semi-automatic (EE) versions
- Dual stainless steel insulated boilers (coffee and steam)
- Dual PID (Coffee and steam)
- 1/2 turn steam valve
- Saturated brewing groups
- 3-button interface
- Pro App Compatible
- Water sensor
- Comes with stainless steel portafilters and precision baskets
La Marzocco Linea Classic S Espresso Machine specifications
|1 Group||2 Group||3 Group|
220 single / 3 phase
380 3 phase
220 single / 3 phase
380 3 phase
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||49 x 58.5vx 44.5 cm||69 x 58.5 x 44.5 cm||93 x 58.5 x 44.5 cm|