This product typically takes 3-4 working days to dispatch
Lelit has quickly become one of the biggest names in the "prosumer" espresso machine market. A Lelit espresso machine offers the sort of features you would expect to pay far more for, making its machines some of the best value for the home barista. The Bianca V3, Lelit's dual-boiler offering, is no exception, with a feature set that is hard to believe.
About the Lelit Bianca V3 PID Espresso Machine
It's no understatement to say that the Lelit Bianca V3 has pretty much every high-end feature that a dedicated home barista could ask for. It does all the stuff that the very top-end commercial machines do. It's quite something.
Let's start with the onboard PID. A PID controller helps keep the machine's boilers at an ideal and consistent temperature. It's such a highly desirable feature that many users of entry-level espresso machines will mod them to include PID. The Bianca V3 includes PID control out of the box, however, not only giving you additional temperature stability but allowing you to experiment with your optimal brewing temperature.
Let's talk about those two boilers, as well. A dual-boiler espresso machine features dedicated boilers for steaming milk and for brewing coffee. As these two tasks require different temperatures, having one boiler for each purpose ensures minimal temperature variation and no worries about losing pressure. This feature is typically only available on the very top end of both domestic and commercial machines. The rotary pump also brings more consistent pressure, quieter operation and greater durability than the vibration pumps found on lower-end machines.
As if all this wasn't enough, the Lelit Bianca V3 features something that we never thought we'd see in a machine at this price point: flow control (and indirectly pressure control). The Bianca V3 features a paddle which allows you to modulate the flow and pressure at the group head (aided by a pressure gauge fitted directly to the group), allowing you to optimise extractions in a way that a simple on/off switch on its own never will.
Apart from these headline features, the Bianca V3 includes a host of functionality to make your life easier and your espresso even better. It has a fast warm-up time for its category, and its eco settings allow you to program in a sleep timer. All digital functionality is handled by the OLED control panel on the front of the machine which allows you to set up a dizzying array of options. In addition to the programmable pre-infusion setting, the V3 has a unique "low flow mode" option, which you can configure to taper off the flow of water to the group head later during your brew, automatically. Of course, if you're all-in on precise manual control of your brew you may prefer to use the luxurious walnut wood paddle to adjust the flow. The same wooden finish features throughout the machine in the valve knobs and portafilter handle, making the Bianca V3 a premium prosumer device in its look as well as its features.
With the Bianca V3, Lelit has truly done it: they've built a high-end prosumer coffee machine with all the features one could ask for, in a convenient form factor and at an incredible price. Any enthusiast home barista with a love for diving deep into extraction science and a desire to invest in quality hardware would be hard-pressed to find a better value option than the Bianca V3.
Included with the Lelit Bianca V3 Espresso Machine
- LELIT58 bottomless portafilter with walnut wooden handle
- LELIT58 2-way portafilter with walnut wooden handle and Coffee Slide spout
- LELIT58 single filter basket (9-11 g), IMS
- LELIT58 double filter basket (14-18 g), IMS
- LELIT58 triple filter basket (18-21 g), IMS
- LELIT58 blind filter, IMS
- LELIT58 stainless steel tamper with aluminium handle
- Spoon for coffee
- Cup rack
- 70 l water softener filter
- First cleaning kit
- Small brush with nylon bristles
- Lelit microfibre cloth
- Optional 4-hole steam wand nozzle
- Plumbing kit
Lelit Bianca V3 PID Espresso Machine features
- PID control for greater temperature stability
- Long-lasting, quiet consistent rotary pump
- Water reservoir operation
- Water mains (plumbed in) operation with kit included
- Height adjustable feet
- L58E group (E61), paddle system with a patented design for flow control
- Group manometer for pressure profiling
- Dual boiler system: dedicated boilers for brewing and steaming
- Visual indicator for low water in the tank
- Lelit Control Centre OLED interface
- Pre-infusion and low-flow modes
- Configurable pre-infusion and stand-by times
- Option to run with steam boiler off
- Dose counter
- Shot timer
- Pump calibration via an external adjustment screw
- Double manometer for tracking pump and steam pressure
- Walnut paddle, knobs, brew lever and feet
- Cool touch multidirectional water and steam wands
- Professional water/steam taps with spring closure
- The water tank that can be placed on any of three sides of the machine
Lelit Bianca V3 PID Espresso Machine specifications
- Boiler capacities: 800ml for coffee, 1.5L for steam
- Boiler material: AISI316L stainless steel
- Water reservoir capacity: 2.5L
- Power: 150W for the rotary pump motor, 1400W for coffee and steam heating elements
- Voltage: 230/240V 50Hz – 120V 60Hz
- Dimensions: 29x40x40cm + 8cm movable water tank
- Weight: 26.5kg